Digipave is hiring a PPC and Marketing Manager!
In a nutshell
Launching and optimizing PPC campaigns (Google, Facebook/ Instagram, Outbrain)Monitoring budgets and overseeing search platform accountsTracking KPIs and producing useful reports for the customersLead diverse marketing projects within Shopify and other platforms
Digipave, a full-service Online Marketing Agency, is looking for a PPC (Pay Per Click) and Marketing Manager to run performance ad campaigns across different platforms.
Our agency specializes in Paid Advertising (PPC), Social Media Management, Email Marketing, Content Writing and SEO. Digipave was founded by Olim from the US and Switzerland and has offices in Raanana and Beer Sheva. The office language is English and the target markets are the United States, Western Europe and other countries.
- At least 2 years of experience in managing PPC campaigns
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field; Google Ads certification is a plus
- Native English is a must - please only apply to this position if English is your mother tongue
- A digital first thinker who is analytical and good with numbers and has an excellent problem solving ability
- A creative person who is highly motivated
- Adaptable, comfortable with ambiguity, startup experience preferred
- Self-starter who can manage multiple priorities at once and learn new things with little oversight
- A positive, motivating leader that can easily collaborate and work through confrontation in a solution-minded way
- eCommerce background strongly preferred but not required
- Ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment (ROI)
- Participate in forming effective paid search strategies
- Launch and optimize various PPC campaigns
- Oversee accounts on search platforms (Google Ads, Bing/ Microsoft Ads)
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Write attractive and concise copy for adverts
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
- Produce reports for customers (e.g. Google Data Studio dashboards, PDF reports) that are interesting enough to make the customers actually read them
- Stay up to date about the latest PPC and SEM trends
- Work on other marketing projects when the agency needs it, for example come up with conversion rate optimization strategies for a customer website
- 80-100%, according to the applicant’s preferences
- Workdays are from Sunday to Thursday
- Location: either Raanana or Beer Sheva
What’s it like to work at Digipave?
At Digipave, you’ll be part of a boutique online marketing agency working with customers around the globe, from China to Switzerland. You’ll be offered hands-on training in the leading marketing tools giving you the ability to grow and improve your skills. Digipave’s work culture encourages questions, values input and appreciates different opinions. You’ll be joining a company with a dynamic work environment that has long seen emails and phone calls replaced by project & task management tools.
Interested? Please email us your CV to careers at digipave.com